Fellow Sandhills Chapter Compatriots,
Our Chapter October Business Meeting is next Tuesday, October 18th, at 6:00 PM at the Pinehurst Village Chapel.
– September Dinner Meeting Minutes – Approval (See Attached)
– Officer and Committee Reports.
– Chapter Elections
We have 3 Chapter Officer Positions up election (Term-Jan. 2023- Dec 2024)
– These are: Vice President, Registrar, and Treasurer.
We will be open to nominations from the floor.
We have achieved many chapter goals, amazing growth, and SAR recognitions since receiving our charter two years ago. It takes a team of proud guys working collaboratively together to keep our progress moving forward into the future.
Many hands make light work.
The more Compatriots actively working in our officer positions and on our patriotic committees, the more successful we can be without burning anyone out.
Please seriously consider supporting the Future of our Chapter by volunteering to step forward to help fill one of these positions. We will always support each other and each position.
– 2022 Wreaths Across America
– Chapter SAR Award
– 2023 Dues Reconciliation and Americanism Reports.
– Nathan Stedman III – Patriot Grave Marking Plans.11-19-22
We hope to see you at this meeting. We will need a Quorum to elect our new officers.
Fraternally Yours, Bruce Fensley